Legal Property Documentation Service In Karachi
We all plan to buy our own property with all our lifetime savings, while in this the cost of property and the means to fund it are important and it is equally important that you do not end up becoming the victim of fraud so it is essential to have legal property documentation in hand to be on the save side. A clear and lawful definition of a property’s boundaries can be easily identified in a legal description of a property. A legal evidence of the boundaries described in legal description allows a surveyor to easily determine the property lines at a later time. This documentation is incredibly important or useful during the real estate transaction or dispute and this description is typically written on sales contract and the property deeds.
Legal property documentation service in Karachi:
Property selling or buying can sometimes be so overwhelming or messy jargons float around and you can be confused with all the legalese but you do not need to worry, we, Dcube interiors are here to serve you all around Karachi city with any kind of legal property documentation service, Dcube provides their client documentation services and counseling to help and get rid of any litigation and fraudulent. Our services are including passing submission drawing from any authority. Whether you want to buy or sell a commercial or residential property we will make documentation process simple for you by drafting all the necessary documents. We are providing services to our customers for over a decade with full customer satisfaction.
Your legal documents need to be handled by professionals, Dcube interior’s team includes licensed process servers who have an experience of many years in this field. Our legal documentation services include:
- Lease agreement: this agreement makes you a better landlord it includes what you expect from your tenants and what they expect from you.
- Loan agreement: if you ever loaned money and not been repaid than you can better understand its importance, it maps the term of the loan and protects you if the borrower defaults on the loan.
- Bill of sale: it can be seen as a receipt to transfer the ownership of a property, it includes important information about the purchase such as name of buyer and seller, price of item, contact information etc.
- Quitclaim deed: it states that a person is giving up its interest in real property.
- Sale Deeds
- Transfer Documents etc.
- Surrender Transfer and Relinquishment Deed
- Mutation of the Property
All the documents are prepared by our expert lawyers we provide complete solution from preparation to registration.